Send Email and Get Results! Try for free!
Welcome to the finite element calculation software website!
- Large deflection fully nonlinear analysis in 3D
- Slightly compressible hyperelastic materials
- Isotropic / anisotropic materials
- Large strain viscoelasticity
- Static and implicit dynamic analysis
- Mapped mesh generator
- 6 types of finite elements (linear, quadratic, axisymmetric)
- Basic contact capability
- Fluid structure interaction modeling for tube like problems
How it works
- Use femCalc script to specify your task!
- View result in your browser!
- The solver has been tested on benchmarks with analytical solutions and commercial programs.
Education & Academy
- femCalc is built upon a consistent and rigorous theoretical foundation.
- All algorithms are described in detail in the femCalc documentation.
- For your detailed control over the algorithm, you can export stiffness matrix and right-hand side vector.
- If you want to better understand numerical errors of the finite element method, you can check different element types, quadrature order, nonlinear solving methods, etc. on benchmarks with analytical solution.